What we do
Reconstructive plastic surgery is performed to correct facial and body abnormalities caused by birth defects, trauma, disease, or aging.
More than one million reconstructive plastic surgeries are performed each year in the World. Usually, the goal of reconstructive plastic surgery is to improve body function. However, reconstructive plastic surgery may also be performed to create a more normal appearance and improve self-esteem (this may also be called cosmetic surgery).
Our mission is to give our patients the ultimate in care, to “make them look and feel special”! They may feel special after benefiting from the results of cosmetic surgery done at our office. They may feel special because of the care and treatment our staff gives them before, during, and after their cosmetic procedure. We must never forget that serving our patients, fulfilling their every need, and maintaining their comfort always come first. We will strive to over-exceed their expectations.
Our Customers Needs
Plastic surgery is defined as a surgical specialty dedicated to reconstruction of facial and body defects due to birth disorders, trauma, burns, and disease. Plastic surgery is intended to correct dysfunctional areas of the body and is, by definition, reconstructive in nature.
We aim to be the leader in the industry and the leading brand in health services by providing reliable service within international standards.
Azer Zeynalov M.D.
Azer Zeynalov M.D. Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon Certificate and Seminars
- National Wound Care Congress (2013)
- Turkish Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Association National Congress (2015)
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Association National Congress (2016)
- Plastic Surgery Assistant School (2016)
- Türk Plastic, Aesthetic Procedures Course without Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Association (2017)
- Cerrahpaşa Plastic Surgery Days. Standards and New Techniques in Rhinoplasty.